Who we are
We are EPTA-BELGIUM Wallonie-Bruxelles ASBL, 186 Lotsesteenweg, 1654 Dworp, Belgium.
Our website address is: https://www.epta-belgium.be.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The data you provide on our contact form are only used to contact you back.
The data you provide when registering to the EPTA-Belgium Wallonie-Bruxelles competition “Les Rencontres Internationales de Jeunes Pianistes” are exclusively used for the management of the competition. Of course, since this is a public competition, we have the right to publish your name on all the competition materials, such as programs, list of laureates,… (printed, on the web, or by any other means).
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Form Fields Data: Forms Fields data includes the available field types when creating a form. We’ll use this to, for example, collect informations like Name, Email and other available fields.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like geolocating users and reducing fraudulent activities.
When you fill up a form, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, address, email, phone number and any other form fields available in the form builder. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information
- Respond to your requests, including registration details and complaints
- Processing your registration to the R.I.J.P. competition
- Or any other service the built form was created to comply with and its necessary information
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, or as long as we are legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, address, email, phone number.
Traffic analytics are processed by our web provider, one.com. They do not have access to your personal information.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Editors can access:
- Form submission information and other details related to it
- Registration information like your name, email and address information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill entries and support you.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with anyone else.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have registered to the competition, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
To exercise these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.